ponedjeljak, 30. srpnja 2012.

New sample

What do you think about my new press? ;3© CROATIA.EMO     Welcomme♥Hello,I am CROATIA.EMO.I hope you like my style.Here is a little more things about me. My name is Nikolina (Nina) and I live in small but beautiful country Croatia.In my free time I play stardoll , read books , write stories and draw. I love history and English. I love spending time with friends. My best friends on stardoll are : LARAprincess222 ( my BFF in real life ) , jocokoles.. ( we are so similar ) and the most beautiful and creative doll Snjeguljica13 . I have got a blog stardollcoollcroatialook.blogspot.com/ if you have time you can read it . Well I love music , I listen to Bijelo dugme ( old rock bend ), Lady Gaga , RiRi ( Rihanna ) , Feminnem , Pamela Ramljak , Neda Parmać , Shakira and many, many more. I also love dancing. Hip-hop , clasic dances etc ♥
My wish:Pleas go to my stylstudio ( I opened it on 27th of Juyl ) because I whan't to be top 10 Croatian stylist,for now I am on 56.th place :*
                                                                 © CROATIA.EMO (don't copy,ask for one)


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar